Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Sea it first!


I've waited for this day for 9 years! I went on the subs the last day before they shut them down. Little did I know that I would view them with my husband and two children 9 years later. So we (my mom and I with the two children) went to fight the crowds and stand for 2.5 hours to be one of the first people to ride on opening day. Michael showed up straight from work and jumped in line, he only waited the last .25 with us. The only glitch in the day were these two rude people who cut in line when a cast memeber wasn't looking and we were being distracted. They said the cast member let them in, but they were lying! I'm not a tattle tail and so we just let it go. I'm sure they'll get there's someday. All in all it was great and as drew said at the end..."I want to go on it again."

7 comments:

Jamie Stavenger said...

Snook?

photoqueen said...

I new it didn't look right, but the you tube wasn't working all day...I was getting very frustrated.

BFF

MLasch said...

O.K. I am VERY JEALOUS! Not that you went on the ride. We went yesterday, but that you have such a BEAUTIFUL presentation of the day on your blog. I need to learn how to edit and post those wonderful video. That was fanatastic!

Unknown said...

You have no idea the jealousy that is pulsing through my veins. Leanne and I were going to both take off work to go...but then I realized David might kill me if I missed all our meetings for Nemo...He's not so much a Disney freak like some of us.

So good for you guys...I guess:(

photoqueen said...

Thanks Michelle...I'm learning, it was my 3rd try. Christoper, ya should have gone...it felt good to be a piece of history...but only a Disney freak would think so.

Jenny said...

I love that you are making amazing Disney memories with your boys. Us Disney Freak Moms are the best! I can't wait for Dylan and Emma to sea Nemo!

Jamie Stavenger said...

Was it really fun? It looks about as exciting as that Abraham Lincoln show on Main Street.