Wednesday, July 25, 2007

My baby is one!








One year ago today my second son was born! I know I haven't blogged in a long while, I think summer is more about being outside with my two boys then inside on my computer, however I wanted to acknowlage Jackson today. Jackson has such a sweet demeanor. He snuggles before going to sleep. He gets so excited for the small things. He loves, loves, loves his big brother. Always wants to be a part of the action. He loves all foods. One of Jackson's communication skills in nodding yes when he agrees or answers a question...I pray he never learns "no." He has no problem keeping up with Drew and will soon be leading the way.
This little man has changed my perspective on life, me and being a mom. I'm a mom of boys and I love it! I want two more boys if God allows it. I never thought I'd say that.

Thank you to God for this precious gift.

Happy Birthday Jackson!

4 comments:

Jamie Stavenger said...

Looking forward to celebrating with Captain Jack! Shiver me timbers!

Becky Lou said...

Be careful what you wish for. Trust me, 4 boys will keep you going nonstop. :) Boys are fun though.

Michelle Lasch said...

See, now you're making me want boys!

Rachel said...

It was so great having Jackson over at Downey today - he is such a joy!! Come back anytime!!