Monday, August 20, 2007

A Pirate's Life for me!













So I haven't blogged in forever. We have been in summer/party mode and I'm finally feeling free. Jackson's birthday was a hit and his first year of life has been properly celebrated. I feel like I was planning his birthday since he was born. When we finalized his name (before he was born) I knew he was a pirate. So a pirates life is what I have and we are all on board. So now that it's over I can get all the blog world updated and catch up on this summer's activities.

Thanks to all who celebrated this little guy.

2 comments:

Jamie Stavenger said...

GREAT PICTURES! You should be a photographer or something. :)

Lynnae Hoff said...

WOW!! You are an awesome party planner... those decorations are amazing. What a great way to celebrate a 1st birthday. I LOVE IT.