Thursday, November 1, 2007

"I'll blast that Peter Pan out of Neverland forever."

So the night of festivities begins...with Capt. jackson James Hook in the lead!

The fight continues...but who will win?

Capt Hook is making a quick get-a-way!

Down the path he goes to get his treats...no more
tricks for this Capt.

Thank goodness for the Hook...

We like the treats

We also like our friend Ellie-Nemo-bean.

but we're not quite sure what is on her head...

or why we are sitting on a bar with pirates!

Oh I get it, she's a fish! Let's dance Nemo!


What a fun night...we trick or treated, went to bugaboo and celebrated the event to the fullest!

Let the Holidays begin...

1 comment:

Norma said...

Beth, I have never seen such an adorable Captain Hook! "Really" Thanks for sharing your beautiful Pictures with us!
Now can I Post the Pirate Bar picture on my Blog? Let me know.
Pirate Wench Norma