Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Thanksgiving....

We are excited to go on fun rides!


Let's go on the airplanes!


Wee!


Let's go on the cars...Jack wants to go too.


I just love this little thing, he's too cute.

Brothers! They're getting ready to go on the
Calico Ghost ride!

Here we go on the ride.

Wow I am behind in my photo blogging...here goes a recap of the last few weeks. We went to Knott's Berry farm kitchen for breakfast then took the family in to the park to play in Camp Snoopy.

We've done this over the last few years and it keeps getting more fun!

2 comments:

Jamie Stavenger said...

Awwww. How is my little gimpy boy doing today???

Alicia @ refinedisaiah648.blogspot.com said...

Hi Beth...I found your blog through Pastor David Trotter...I attend Revolution also! Just wanted to say that your pictures are so cute!!!