Monday, March 10, 2008

God does not make mistakes.

Today is full of grief. I wont go into the why, however, these are my thoughts today. I believe that the changes in the hearts of lives over the past five years of Revolution church were real. I want to encourage all not to discredit those events. God's hand is in this and has always been. He doesn't make mistakes. Pray. Pray for us, the families, and our community.

I love my church family and will fight to keep Satan from destroying anything else.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

"But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this all-surpassing power is from God and not from us."

Change is real and it cannot be erased when the clay vase that encased the message of change cracks. I remember when I used to pray for both you & Mike that you would go to church, and I am sure you have been praying for me in the these last few years. I used to go on mission trips and now my brother does. No change is real and Satan cannot take that away from you.

All of us have a journey that we much take. As we walk our clay hardens and begins to crack if we do not allow it to be taken care of by God. Luckily for all of us God can fix the cracks when we're willing to let Him. I am confident that he will mend the jar when the jar is ready to be mended.

My thoughts and prayers are with you all.

Alicia @ refinedisaiah648.blogspot.com said...

I am with you. I found your blog through Revolution Family, my husband and I both attend there and are in shock but in prayer as well. I agree that we need to be strong and keep Satan out!