Wednesday, April 15, 2009

simple luxuries.


In a conversation with a friend a while back she told me that she was excited because her husband had bought them new trash cans. I was thinking today of all of the things that I used to either take for granted or not even care about that now I call luxuries. I decided to make a list of them.

Soft scrub
Showers
Sitting at a desk alone in an office
An hour in traffic
Clean floors
Sleep
Netti pot
Washing my hair
Talking to an adult
Trash liners
Sleeping with only one other body in the bed
Shaving


I'm sure there are more...feel free to add your own.

1 comment:

http://alberico.net said...

Trash Liners... I thought about that one for a long time, but yeah it's a good one, pull the drawstrings, tie and toss outside!

Good list, glad to see you blogging again.