Tuesday, May 1, 2012

It's been a while.

Today I feel like blogging.  Maybe it's because it's a cloudy day or maybe because I'm hormonal but for some reason I just felt like typing.

Looking back over my blog it makes me aware of how fast this life goes and how I need to enjoy every moment.  The boys are growing so fast and I find myself not even realizing it.  Benny will be 2 in June, Jackson will be 6 in July and Drew just turned 8.  This December we will welcome one more member to the Hutton family.  And while I absolutely LOVE my boys, it would be fun to see what the drama of another girl in the house would do.  If she's anything like me, we are all in TROUBLE.  But if God has for me to be mom of all boys I am open to that too.  It's what I do best.
The idea of four sounded awesome, but now that reality has hit I have to say, I am freaked out.  I know that it's in God's plans or it wouldn't be, so I am waiting patiently to see how this final one molds me into the person I'm supposed to be.

Life is an adventure and I am along for the ride.

here are some recent photos of my three crazy ones.






No comments: