Friday, May 11, 2007

Happy 13 Years Michael!



May 11th 1994, a young michael james hutton asked an even younger elizabeth mae gibson to be his girlfriend. With 8 yellow roses (because that's all that am/pm sold.) in hand, behind the youth group bus at rosewood CRC the relationship started.

Thirteen years later we have a home, two children and 6.5 years of marriage under our belt.

We've come a long way baby and still a long way to go!

I love you and looking forward to many, many more anniversaries!

Photos are of football photos in '95 and d-land is of our 1st anniversary!
Oh what babies.

3 comments:

MLasch said...

I LOVE these pictures. Tim and I have 22 years together next month! That makes me feel so old. But I'm glad I can look back and see how far we have come.

Jamie Stavenger said...

HAAAAAA ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha....

Jenny said...

Oh my gosh, you guys are too cute. Dylan got a kick out of seeing Mike in high school. I am glad Darrenn and I don't have those kind of pics. When he was graduating high school I was graduating the 6th grade.