Friday, September 28, 2007

Razor Mama!



I'm in the backyard with the boys, having a starbucks and enjoying the cool noon, when my son asked me to race him on his razor and him on his tricycle. I'm not one for extreme sports, but I thought, why not.

So as I started to ride, I began to realize this is fun. I new I needed a shot of this so I handed the camera phone to drew!

I think the sweetest part is at the end...he's so filled with love for his mom because I'm riding a Razor!


Shortly after this Drew pushed Jackson off of the sandbox and life went back to normal!

2 comments:

Jamie Stavenger said...

Oh my word, the cuteness.

If that's how you get a boy to love you, then I wish I knew that a long time ago!! : )

mrsuribe said...

That is so sweet! Don't you love being a mom to boys? It's the best!!