Monday, October 1, 2007

It shows my age...

I'm often up late working...usually I started editing photos, or changing the website and of course the time waster...blogging. Just kidding. However I'm usually go to bed around 12am. Well my mom and step dad dropped by tonight on there way to Revolution night service and wanted to pick me up a treat at starbucks...I'm never one to turn down a free starbucks. But in the back of my head I said, it's a little late (6pm) for coffee. Well here it is 1am and I can't fall asleep. I've tried for hours and nothing. Who knows when I'll be asleep.
So note to self no more coffee after lunch.

I'm so old.

2 comments:

Jamie Stavenger said...

OH MY GOSH! I was in the same situation after drinking a diet coke last night around 10. (BAD!) I was still tossing and turning around 2:15 a.m. I think, actually, we're just really excited about our impending outing tonight! ;)

Debbie said...

Nah, old is when you drink coffee at 6pm and fall asleep at 9pm. :)