Monday, October 22, 2007

What really makes me happy.


I thought of several titles for this blog...better then...I almost had a ...but none of those would work. But I bet you can't guess what made me more excited then anything in a long time!

My son ate his veggies! Not just one bite and then spitting them out, actually eating big bites and enjoying it! I would have never known such activities would bring me such joy five years ago...but all of you moms who deal with this problem regularly know it's the best when they eat their veggies!!!!

I also bought the new book Deceptively Delicious. I made one thing and they didn't eat it.

ok so I didn't tell the whole story of how he actually ate them...michael was telling him that he could have some chips if he ate some, then he started to say I'll race you and after his first carrot, he didn't mind eating them...michael kept racing him and that's how he ate them. So I take no credit in him eating them, but I take joy in the event just the same.

3 comments:

The Bald and the Beautiful said...

Hey...where's dady's kudos on the vegies???

The Bald and the Beautiful said...

grama and funpa are sooo proud of you, Drew. Keep up the good eating

Lynnae Hoff said...

So, true. The simplest things make me so happy and it's definitely different once you have kids. It's a good different though!I'm happy if my kids aren't crying when I get out of the shower! Seems so simple but is rare!:)I love the pictures... hope to see you soon.