Friday, June 20, 2008

My birthday is over!


I turned 31 yesterday. So far it's been great. Wednesday night my husband planned a dinner with family at BJ's pizza. I was honored by gift cards and some great clothes. And mike surprised us all with some Charmed Cupcakes! My birthday morning began with breakfast in bed by my husband and both boys slept until 8:30! After a nomal work day, I got greeted by my cousin jessica with some more cupcakes and off we went to a night together. We landed at downtown disney at Tortilla Joes, had margarita! It was a fun girls night.

I got tons of love from all my friends and family! Thank you to all for the texts calls and my space love.

I love you all and 31 is going to be the best year ever!

2 comments:

bobby said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!!

Lynnae Hoff said...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY BETH, I'M GLAD YOU HAD A GOOD TIME!