Monday, July 7, 2008

What to do, what to do?

Ok so last week my mom made a comment on here about how cute "my girl" will be. No pressure...last night I was told by my dad through tears that he bought "my girl" an old fashion pink tricycle. Again No pressure!

Today is one of those days when I don't know if I want any more children, jackson didn't want to eat and took about an hour to fall asleep. Drew did not sleep, but made his room a mess...so I got to thinking with all this parent pressure, what are my chances of having that girl...well here it is...the all too accurate ancient Chinese calendar.

It looks like I have Sept-Dec and then next year Feb, but that january is just sitting there, wanting me to have another boy....
what to do, what to do?

4 comments:

Lori said...

The "all too accurate ancient Chinese calendar" is 0 for 3 with me. Of course there is also the even more accurate, modern sperm-spinning! Come on Beth - join the 3 kid club. Everyone's doing it.

Jamie Stavenger said...

Do............it!

The Bald and the Beautiful said...

Don't worry about January, it's too cold and you wear too much to bed for anything to happen. The other months sound great. you need to book another 3 day cruise. We'll watch the boys. Love, Funpa and grama

The Bald and the Beautiful said...

Oh love the baby locked in the bathroom movie. i think drew sent him in there to divert his punishment. he's a sly one. lol! Love to all