Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Inspired.

I was thinking today about why I feel in love with photography. During one of my art classes I discovered the art of photography. This is one of my favorites from the Henri Cartier-Bresson collection.



I've been thinking a lot lately about the art of photography, it's what made me put down a pencil and paint brush and pick up the camera.

Although it's changed a lot in the past 8 years since I fell in love with it. It continues to move me and stretch me beyond myself.

3 comments:

The Bald and the Beautiful said...

Beautiful thoughts , beautiful you

http://alberico.net said...

I guess there's a reason why you put the brush down and picked up the camera, you're good at it and you enjoy it.

photoqueen said...

Thanks Angelo! I appreciate that.

Thanks mom too...