Tuesday, September 16, 2008

One of those days.


The new schedule for the fall season is here. Yesterday Drew had pre-school while Jackson was at my mom's and then the both of them are there until 4:30. I was able to get several hours of work done. It was good.

Well now my tuesdays are less structured and this is making me crazy. Part of me likes the idea of not having anywhere to go in the mornings, but then it ends up that the kids have a free for all while I'm recouping. This makes for a frustrating afternoon of cleaning up the morning mess.

My solution, every tuesday is going to be an all day Disneyland day. I think if we stay out of the house, no one will make a mess.

Just a thought...any suggestions are welcome.

1 comment:

http://alberico.net said...

Sounds like a fun to kill some time and let the boys also have some fun!

If Dominic were older and I were more brave, I'd consider taking him to the park on my daycare days.