Friday, February 16, 2007

Another Crazy Day

So yesterday I took my 2006 Honda Pilot to get checked out. It hasn't been starting in the mornings. After spending 24 hours at the dealership...nothing seems to be wrong with it. They said everytime it started fine. Don't you hate that, makes me feel like I'm making it up. So I picked it up newly washed and drove it home. So far it starts yet we'll see how it goes tomorrow.

I'm ready for the India team to come home. It's long enough to be away from michael. Oh well it's halfway over. Drew is really missing his Daddy. He's a little more whinney and clingy. He'll be happy for him to come home.

This just in: Britney spears shaved her head! She looks horrible!

1 comment:

Jamie Stavenger said...

Uh, YEAH WE DO!!!! (Have to get togetha, that is.) Who knows....maybe you'll HEART blogging SO MUCH that you'll stick with it! COME ON! It's not like doing homework or anything....