Monday, February 19, 2007

Boys are the best


We've started the last week without daddy...aka mike. Things are going well. My friend Becky is here from Visalia and is bringing her 3.5 kids over for lunch. It should be fun, five kids and two moms in a 1200 square foot house! This weekend was really nice. I had a wonderful time at my friend sarah's son's first birthday party. There were a lot of old faces from memories of high school past. A class reunion with kids. After that I took the boys home and took the night off. We stayed in and it was nice.
Church Sunday was awesome. Chris gave me an "a-ha" moment.

Michael made Jackson and Drew a dvd of himself reading two curious george books so they could see him whenever they want. Drew has watched it several times a day and is watching it now. Thanks mike for that it's came to the rescue quite a lot.

I feel very fortuate to have my two boys with me. It's almost like mike's not gone because there is so much of him in each of them. We've been snuggling a lot this week. They're both really lovey and I love that.

I've needed a route canal for three months now...I am totally procastinating.

No comments: