Wednesday, February 28, 2007

He's back!




So Michael is back and it's great to have him home. Drew missed him so much he was glued to him all monday. So life as we know it is back to normal.
I will attach some of my favorite shots that michael got on his trip. He had a great time and I am so proud of him for all he did over the last two week. He'll be sharing some of his learnings at church www.revolution242.com on Sunday, so come on and join us.
I have begun to organize my office. I'm overwhelmed by the task at hand but I have someone who is totally helping me and I know that it will get done.

You know I was wondering if I would continue doing this beyond the india team coming home, and I'm really having struggles on what to say. On one hand I have too much to say, but shouldn't be said over the internet. But on the other hand the daily tasks that I do are all about children and pretty repeaticious. So we shall see if I can continue.

No comments: