Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Running Water?


I had a meeting with a new bride tonight. Which is a good thing because it's been a while. So in my hurry to get the boys taken care of with meals and off the father in-law's for the evening, I hear water running. I'm in the kitchen and Drew is eating. I thought did he leave the bathroom sink running? I run in there and I see before my eyes the toilet overflowing with water all over the bathroom spilling into the hall! What? This has never happended in this house and of course it would happen while I'm a single mom this week! I finally got the thing to stop and I called my dad to the rescue to make sure it is not going to do that again. But isn't that all I needed in the mix of my crazy night.

Good news though, I booked the wedding, the kids got to bed on time, and heard from michael. Only a few days and he'll be home and life can continue as normal.

BTY...American Idol? I think most of them should have gone home! But the last girl was awesome.

No comments: