Thursday, March 1, 2007

Photo of the week!


So I'm think I'm going to continue with my blogging...I've decided to incorporate a "photo of the week." Once a week I will post some of my favorite photos that I've taken. Some might be current others just special.

This one is of our own baby ellie mae! Well she's inside the belly of Keith and Liana. Not really in Keith's belly. Just Liana's. I love this shot, who else would have a photo shoot in their bathing suit? Let alone pregnant in their bathing suit. In my next life my body will look like hers. Also she already knows the key to surviving motherhood is starbucks!

I love this photo not just because they look amazing but also because of the amazing baby yet to come.

2 comments:

MLasch said...

I love the photo of the week idea. You are such an amazing photographer. I just LOVED Chris and Lynnae's shots. I can't wait to see more.

Jamie Stavenger said...

Oh...you are goooood.