Wednesday, March 14, 2007

The best layed plans

What a week! Between ear infections, crying babies, friends and family in need, this week is almost over. This week was supposed to be the start of work out schdule part two. I've only been once. I'm supposed to have my taxes ready for my accountant tomorrow...not done. So far all the things that I was supposed to get done I haven't. But guess what, inspite of all other unplanned stuff, my week has been filled with meaning and soul searching. Searching where am I in life, what should I be doing and am I doing it?

Not many answers yet. Maybe next week.

Photos aren't posting so photo of the week will have to be tomorrow.

2 comments:

Jamie Stavenger said...

Well....I know what we'll be talking about tonight! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!! Wuv you lots.

Jamie Stavenger said...

You get tomorrow's shout-out! WINK!