Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Pink Eye

All though Pink is my favorite color, I really don't like it in my son's eye. We got a note from Pre-school on Thursday saying that it was going around the school. Well sure enough if somethings to be caught drew will catch it. Sunday afternoon his eye was red and runny. I went on line and found out that software contact solution is a home remedy, I tried it. It didn't work. So off I go this morning to the doctors. Drew has been to the doctors three times in the last month! My child is never well it seems. I really not wanting to take him anywhere any more. Maybe we'll just stay in the house from Sept-March!

This week I was going to be so productive. Monday I was going to do house chorse and Groceries. Tuesday, work out, work in the office. So far I'm 0 for 0.

I guess I have to continue to realize my life is not in my control and I really need to let go.

1 comment:

Steph said...

Oh geez...I feel your pain. When I got that note in Kaelyn's box, I thought, "Oh crap! It's only a matter of time now...!" Luckily, nothing yet...(knock on wood). Hope Drew gets better and back to school soon!