Monday, March 19, 2007

Woo WHoo!

COMMUNICATION
MAXIMIZER
WOO
CONNECTEDNESS
POSITIVITY

So I took my "strength finder" test and these are the results. Some I'm not surprised and knew about myself having read a few of the strengths, but some are so right on and I didn't even know it. Of course I havn't read the book yet, so I'm not so sure what to do with it, but I love discussing these things and look forward to ways it can better my life.

I just thought I'd share the results...

BTW...Happy Birthday to my mom! She's the best looking Grandma around!

3 comments:

Jamie Stavenger said...

OMG!!! No WONDER we're kindred spirits! Our top three strengths are the same!!!! WOO, baby! On a different tangent, did you know people referred to me as your "twin" when I first started coming around Revolution? What an HONOR!! I think we should take sisters portraits : ) ha ha

Jamie Stavenger said...

HAHA- wow. For a moment, I thought that picture was ME! lol

Jamie Stavenger said...

LOL...YESSSS! We're the FERRARI SISTERS!!!!!