Friday, March 16, 2007

Friday Brunch



I love fridays. I don't know what it is but fridays seem to be very slow. My boys and I finally sat down to breakfast at 9:45! I think my crazy busy week tends to catch up with us on friday and we all sleep in. Well until 8:00. So after a small bowl of cereal for Drew and a bottle for Jack I made Drew and I pancakes. Fridays it seems are the day when I get to enjoy my boys. We sit on the couch, laughing and playing. Roll around on the floor and are still in our PJ's until noon. I actually am home for a reason. We are switching to Direct TV and they were supposed to come between 8 and 12, so I wasn't going to get in the shower and then they called and said it wouldn't be until 12:40...oh well, we had a nice morning just being.

Shout out to Jamie Peterson...thanks for a great first date!

1 comment:

MLasch said...

I LOVE those pictures. You are amazing and I want you to mentor Chandler when she's ready to go pro!!!