Sunday, March 11, 2007

My sweet boy had a bad week

So the sweet Jackson looks so perfect in his photos. I had to keep looking at them this week to remind myself. We had quite the sleepless nights. I believe most of it was from teething, but he woke up in such pain from wednesday night to Friday night. So saturday I took him to urgent care. They confirmed that he does have and ear infection and oh no PINK EYE. His teeth are still causeing much pain as well so he's on Motrin every 6 hours.
Last night was the hardest because of the time change. I was already losing an hour, then to be woke up every 1/2 hour from 5:00-7:00 (he did sleep until 8:30.) So in a long story, I am tired!

1 comment:

Jamie Stavenger said...

We are soooooo glad you are keeping up with the blog thing. Isn't it great??